Sunday 8 February 2015

PDP Chairman Says INEC Wont Be Ready In Six Wks

INEC Won't Be Ready In 6Wks.

The Chairman Lagos State chapter of the Peoples Democratic party of Nigeria Tunji Shelle has said that despite postponement of the National election by the INEC ,the electoral body won't be ready  in six weeks.

Shelle who was answering question on a current affairs programme said 'I m sure the INEC can not achieve 100% distribution of the PVC and to me that's not palatable and if I have my way I will call for further postponement of the election'.

The party chairman who said the election may not hold this year said it is important for the electoral umpire to achieve the required percentage of distribution before the election  could be held.

Meanwhile the Presidential candidate of the APC General Muhammed Buhari has said that he has accepted the shift in good faith, he however added that further postponement is unacceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment