Thursday 5 March 2015

I Will Win By Wide Margin,says Segun Adewale aka Aero

I Will Win By Wide Margin,says Aero

The Peoples Democratic Party ,PDP Lagos West Senatorial district  candidate ,Segun Adewale aka Aero has said that he will win the senatorial seat by wide margin in the forth coming election.
Speaking with Ptng recently Adewale boasted that going by his popularity ,he is the candidate to beat but my opponents are wasting their time "I m more popular and accepted than them" he maintained.
He said that his programme has a human face as he will be empowering the youths ,cater for the aged, train the younger ones in area of vocation and represent his constituency well in the upper chamber.
Speaking on the allegation that he has been going about with touts and social miscreants otherwise known as area boys during his campaign, Adewale said that the allegation is baseless and is a ploy to discredit him by his opponents who are scared of his popularity and acceptability, "I am a perfect gentleman and a business man 'I m not a tout and I don't go about with touts" he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment