Thursday 16 July 2015

Why Tunde Bakare Won't Serve In PMB'Cabinet.

Why Tunde Bakare Won't Serve In PMB's Cabinet.

Contrary to the believe that the Pastor and founder of The Later Rain Assembly, Tunde Bakare will be a key player in the cabinet of President Muhammed Buhari ,when it is finally constituted,Ptng can reveal that the radical pastor will not be part of it.

Speaking recently at the Dominion hall of LRA,during a special programme tagged 'All Grace For All Sufficiency, Pastor Bakare said that he is not interested in any political appointment as it will hinder his movement 'I can't work under any condition that will make me seek permission from anybody ,even the president before leaving my duty post because I m too busy to be tied to a particular  work routine'.

The lawyer turned pastor said that he love his freedom more than anything'I prefer to contribute to the smooth running of PMB's government from outside and I prefer to to be called the friend of the president than a cabinet member'.

Pastor Bakare who visited PMB recently said that he will continue to pray for him so as to achieve the desired change he promised Nigerians.

No comments:

Post a Comment