Wednesday 16 March 2016

I Love Cooking -----Bosede Daughter Of Popular Bureau De Change Operator, BAT

I Love Cooking -----Bosede Daughter Of  Popular Bureau De Change Operator ,BAT.

Abosede Aleshinloye the first daughter of a Lagos based bureau DE change operator Alhaji Billy A kanji Aleshinloye (BAT) has said that she loves cooking .
Speaking with Ptng recently Abosede whose father BAT operates from the Lagos Airport Hotel,Ikeja Lagos said she prefer her hospitality business that is food selling to selling naira and dollar.
Trained by her mum the CEO of Baby Alesh food  canteen said my mum taught me how to cook and run a thriving g food canteen.
Lady Alesh who relocated to A papa,Lagos after operating in Ikeja for 17 years said she has returned home 'I m fully back in Ikeja and I m operating from  110,Obafemi Awolowo Way  Ikeja'.
The popular food seller said 'food gives me joy than foreign exchange'.

No comments:

Post a Comment