Wednesday 11 November 2015

Why I Shave My Dreadlock----Jimoh Aliu @80.

Why I shave My Dread lock __Jimoh Aliu @80.

High Chief Jimoh Aliu  aka Aworo has said that he decided to shave his dreaklock because of his new found faith .

Speaking with pntng in an exclusive chat Aliu said  his new found faith is Islam and he decided to move closer to God after his trip to Saudi Arabia 'I m closer to my God now'

As he turned 80 today Aworo  as Jimoh Aliu is popularly know said 'looking back I have cause to thank God because I started as 'alaaru' in Ebute metta Lagos ,and today I m famous,a recipient of a national honour; MFR side by side other awards ,I have cause to glorify God'.

The veteran actor added that though he is not rich but 'I m not poor either and the secret of my look is I take life easy and I take life as it comes and my goodwill has been working for me '.

The popular actor who started with Akin Ogungbe group and became popular with 'arelu','ajalu','yonponyarin','fopomoyo' and other said he is now working on four television series namely ,'saduku','Orissa ewa','adaripon'and 'egbirin ote'

Speaking about the relationship between him and the popular actress and wife Folake Aliu  he said 'that has become history but we are still best of friends,we still communicate and I wish her the very best in all her endeavours and I pray to God to give her the fruit of womb'.

1 comment: